Forms Needed for Participation

Forms Needed For Athletic Participation

  • MHSAA Physical Forms can be picked up at the Upton Middle School office. Physicals MUST be completed & downloaded to our Big Teams website before the first day of practice - NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Each athlete must complete the Big Teams athletic paperwork process to compete.
  • Athletes must pay your Participation Fee by the first scheduled competition of their season.

Parents AND students must have an account on Big Teams. Parents will create an account the first time they sign in and students should use their school email along with the word bigteams for the password.

Students should log on first and then link their parents to their account.